The purpose of this document is to inform the natural person (hereinafter “Data Subject”) about the processing of his/her personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data”) collected by the data controller, Qbo S.r.l.s., with registered office in Via Don Tosatto 127 Venezia, Tax Code/VAT No. 04712810276, e-mail address email@example.com, (hereinafter “Data Controller”), via and vEASYt (hereinafter “Application”).
Categories of Personal Data processed
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data voluntarily provided by the Data Subject:
- Contact Data: first name, last name, address, e-mail address, phone number, pictures, authentication credentials, any further information sent by the Data Subject, etc.
If the Data Subject decides not to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, or if such data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Data Controller, it will be impossible for the Data Controller to establish or continue any relationship with the Data Subject.
The Data Subject who communicates Personal Data of third parties to the Data Controller is directly and exclusively liable for their origin, collection, processing, communication or divulgation.
Cookies and similar technologies
Legal basis and purpose of data processing
The processing of Personal Data is necessary:
- for the performance of the contract with the Data Subject and especially:
- fulfillment of any obligation arising from the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with the Data Subject
- support and contact with the Data Subject: to answer the Data Subject’s requests
- for legal obligations and especially:
- the fulfilment of any obligation provided for by the applicable norms, laws and regulations, in particular, on tax and fiscal matters
- for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, for:
- anonymous data based statistics: in order to carry out statistical analysis on aggregated and anonymous data in order to analyze behaviors of the Data Subject to improve products and/or services provided by the Data Controller and better meet the expectations of the Data Subject
The Data Subject’s Personal Data may also be used by the Data Controller to protect itself in judicial proceedings before the competent courts.
Data processing methods and receivers of Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data is performed via paper-based and computer tools with methods of organization and logics strictly related to the specified purposes and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Personal Data are processed exclusively by:
- persons authorized by the Data Controller to process Personal Data who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- subjects that operate independently as separate data controllers or by subjects designated as data processors by the Data Controller in order to carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes set out in this policy (for example, business partners, consultants, IT companies, service providers, hosting providers);
- subjects or bodies to whom it is mandatory to communicate Personal Data by law or by order of the authorities.
The subjects listed above are required to use appropriate measures and guarantees to protect Personal Data and may only access data necessary to perform their duties.
Personal Data will not be indiscriminately shared in any way.
If necessary, Personal Data may be transferred to subjects located outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA, the Data Controller shall take all appropriate and necessary contractual measures to guarantee an approprieate level of protection for Personal Data, including – but not limited – to agreements based on the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data outside the EEA, approved by the European Commission. To obtain information on the specific guarantees adopted, the Data Subject may contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address
Personal Data storage period
Personal Data will be stored for the period of time that is required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In particular:
- for purposes related to the execution of the contract between the Data Controller and the Data Subject, will be stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, after termination, for the ordinary prescription period of 10 years. In the event of legal disputes, for the entire duration of such disputes, until the time limit for appeals has expired
- for purposes related to legitimate interests of the Data Controller, they will be stored until the fulfilment of such interest
- in compliance with legal obligations, by order of an authority and for legal protection, they shall be stored according to the relevant timeframes provided for by such obligations, regulations and, in any case, until the expiry of the prescriptive term provided for by the rules in force
- for purposes based on the consent of the Data Subject, they will be stored until the consent is revoked
At the end of the conservation period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the Data Subject.
Rights of the Data Subject
Data Subjects may exercise specific rights regarding the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the Data Subject has the right to:
- be informed about the processing of their Personal Data
- withdraw consent at any time
- restrict the processing of his or her Personal Data
- object to the processing of their Personal Data
- access their Personal Data
- verify and request the rectification of their Personal Data
- restrict the processing of their Personal Data
- obtain the erasure of their Personal Data
- transfer their Personal Data to another data controller
- file a complaint with the Personal Data protection supervisory authority and/or take legal action.
In order to use their rights, Data Subjects may send a request to the following e-mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be immediately treated by the Data Controller and processed as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
Last update: 28/12/2022